Think about this for a second, If:
-You want to travel, you plan your trip.
-You are getting married, you plan your wedding.
-You are throwing a party, you plan the event.
-You want to make more money, you plan for it.
Planning ahead works. Plan what you want to achieve. Planning how to reach your goals helps you set priorities and stay organized. Sometimes you need to do things in a certain order, so it's important to know where to start.
Your planning can be applied to both small and big aspects of your life. It could be
-You want to wake up earlier.
-You want to stop bad habits.
-You want to reach your fitness goals.
-You want to be closer to your spouse and children.
-You want to be a nice person.
Here are some tips if you want to see a better version of yourself in the next 3 months;
1. Follow a daily plan. A plan eliminates the danger of falling into an “I'll do it tomorrow” thought pattern and makes you accountable for following the daily plan.
2. Picture your goals. Really, stop and picture your goals. How would reaching this goal make you feel, how will your relationships, confidence, and life in general change? This motivates you and keeps you focused.
3. Leave past experiences where they belong, in the past. Every day is an opportunity for a fresh start. Analyze your thoughts. If any past thoughts bring fear, demotivate you, or drag you to old bad habits and hinder your results, make a conscious effort and ge
t TIP 2 in action right now, it’s the perfect time to picture your goals and turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
4. Make sure your plan is using the SMART process. Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Relevant. Time-sensitive goals.
5. Get help. A professional offers invaluable tacit knowledge and guidance, holds you accountable and motivated, challenges you, and most of all, provides a holistic an
d effective approach. This will save you energy, money and most of all, time.
Good planning requires certain basic things and conditions, including duration, time management, daily, weekly, and monthly actions and activities. Planing minimizes uncertainties, provides a guide for action, improves resource utilization, sets performance standards, and helps you make positive decisions easily.
If we plan to do it we are all capable to achieve our goals! Start today, you will thank yourself later.
Facebook Messenger: MF Club Messenger
Whatsapp: Click here
Phone number: +356 7704 0747
Facebook Page: Mariano Farrugia Health and Fitness Club
Linkedin: Mariano Farrugia
#mindfulness #mentalhealth #wellbeing #fitness #weightloss #fatloss #goals #tips #balance #health #food #workout